From Blogger to Wordpress - and beyond.

1 May 2014

I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I've finally decided to do it. Over the next few days, I'll be cleaning up and transferring the pages and general content from this blog over to my official author website at www.hjstephens.com. I'll leave my past posts here as a look into the past, but I won't be posting here anymore. 

This will allow me to keep that website more current, and keep all my blogging and writing at one site. I know that I haven't been posting here much as of late, but I intend to rectify that with this new move. I'll be setting up a special posting calender, with a new post at least once a fortnight, hopefully once a week. I'll also be extending into my craft hobbies, with tutorials and looks into my projects.

I hope that you can join me over there. Knowing that there are people in the world that appreciate my work gives my writing a special purpose. Every comment, no matter how little, brings joy to my heart. As an independent writer, I know that it is very unlikely that I'll ever make it big in such a saturated market.

But that's not why I write. I write for you, for my audience and I am highly privileged to have you all as an audience. This blog began as a very small thing, a place to simply post my poems I wrote in school. Now, it is a big part of my life. I have met many great people here, and have been extended many opportunities.

I can only hope that the future is as blessed.

I hope to see you on the other side. Until then, 




1 comments:

Stringer Bell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment